      1. '57C #3NS72213
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: '57C #3NS72213
           From: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: '57C #3NS72213
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Non letter car.....
           From: "Johan" <JOHAN.300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: motor rebuild
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: alternative to Mopar Performance electronic distributor kit
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:14:17 -0700
   From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '57C #3NS72213

Hi all:  Met a William Gellner who once owned the '57C #3NS72213
back in '59-'60.  Sold to somebody in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
Wanted to know if the car is still around, if so he would like to
contact the owner for nostalgia.
Thanks, and stay warm.
Gerry Steinberg
Arizona