      1. (unknown)
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Red 300G coupe in Scottsdale
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300 M Special For Sale
           From: Val Jeffers <edward1108@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. gas sender
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      5. Chrysler 300 - Tire size chart
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Brake Adjustment
           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Trans Seal
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. 79 300
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. parking light lense '57-59 (pass. side) - needed
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. 300D hubcap - trade for 300C cap?
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: ram remote brake booster check valve
           From: Marshall R Larson <yelof@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 12:29:09 -0700
   From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: (unknown)

Hi All,

On my daily driver a 77 Newport, I have to change the passenger side
parking
bulb. I took out the two screws but can't get the cover off to acsess the
bulb. Any ideas? Chuck Heinitz

65L
68300
66 Newport