Quarter Panel Bezel WANTED

Hello all....
Rounding up the very last pieces to send to the chrome shop and find that I
am missing one of my rear quarter panel bezels that surround the
red/white/blue medallion for my 300C. I thought Gary Goers was doing repros,
but he isn't at the present time...... Anyone have a spare... I don't care
if it needs rechroming, just in rechromable condition would work. If you
have one that doesn't need chroming, that is fine too.

Thanks
George