      1. Looking for NJ bodyshop recommendations
           From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Charles M. Kreszock" <kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "patrick grant" <gran102@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Brad Werner" <bwerner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Tom Cox" <tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
           From: "Johnl" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
     19. Another one bites the dust
           From: FOR26HEMI@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: NEW 300C from Chrysler!
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
     21. RE: NEW 300C from Chrysler!
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
     22. Re: NEW 300C from Chrysler!
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Chrysler Heads Upscale with 300C Sedan
           From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Another one bites the dust
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: New 300C
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:37:34 -0400
   From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Looking for NJ bodyshop recommendations

Hello,

The car is stripped, empty and ready to go into the body shop but....which
one?  Does anyone have a body shop in Northern NJ that they recommend or
ones they don¹t?  Any and all comments appreciated, ones you¹ve heard about,
ones you¹ve used.  Ill take any info I can get!

Thanks,
Brian

http://www.brianhagen.com/challenger   <--- take a look at the victim

Message: 2