Re: [Chrysler300] New 300C

Brad Werner wrote:

> I have to agree with John. Try again. My idea of a special letter car
> was the HEMI C convertible concept. This new design does not fit my
> criteria for a I really would love to own, drive and be seen in vehicle.
> Seems the letter car concept is gone if this is what will be the future.
> Hemi yes, rear wheel drive yes. Need to get some pizzaz into the new design
> or morph it into the HEMI C convertible. Once again marketing has used and
> abused the 300 letter car designation.

> Just my 2 cents

While at the Indy Auto Show last January, I noticed a DaimlerChrysler offering
on the OTHER side of the hall (the Chrysler part was NOT with the Daimler part)
The Chrysler area did have the Hemi C concept car there. In the Daimler display
area was a VERY similar car, the performance specs were very similar, the car
was a convertable, A Daimler Mercedes, BUT it was retailing for approx.
$80,000 US, That one was for sale, the cheaper Hemi C, Sorry folks we aren't
going
to be making it available.

--
Paul Holmgren