      1. 1958 Chrysler 300D For Sale
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Fw: Headliner
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. reposting a 300-C question
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. gas gauge ??
           From: "my69300" <tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE:  That musty, dirty, crumpled '66 Chrysler Parts manual you
have.
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      6. C300 letters
           From: Hardy Graham Jr <hpgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. That old, dirty, spotted '66 Chrysler Parts Manual....
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      8. Searching some history
           From: Matts Wignell <wiggson@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:29:58 -0400
   From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1958 Chrysler 300D For Sale

The fellow who asked me to post this asked me to post it again, as the
sale fell through. I believe he wanted 10 or 11k, and he found the
title.  If you're interested, give him a call.  I am going to scan some
pictures he sent later today, so drop me a line if you'd like to see
them.  It looks very solid and complete.

1958 Chrysler 300D Hardtop.  Mostly original.  Spent much of it's life
in California, now is in WV.  38,000 miles.  Body Solid.  No hubcaps.
"Hood nose is raised" (not sure what he means by that, but he said 300
people would understand.  Carbs not matching, aluminum intake.  Spark
plug covers missing.  Interior needs redone, but is all there.
Searchtune, PS, PB, PW, Power Seat, Cruise control, Tinted glass, Tinted
and Shaded rear glass.  Has correct wide whites.  Good chrome and
potmetal.  Hood and trunk have been shaved.  304-296-1954 WV.

-Dave

Message: 2