Searching some history

Dear clubmembers,
While searching some history for my 300C 3N571317, I came across the
information of some previous owners. Maybe someone in the club know
anything about theese people:
Josef Leyland Tanner,San Jose CA late 60's or early 70's. Ray Moore CA mid
80's. The car is original copper brown and was hit on the right side. Has
probably been standing still for a lot of years before it came to Sweden in
1988. If anyone has a history to tell or have seen the car many years ago,
please contact me privately or through the listserver.
Sincerely,
Matts Wignell
300C in Sweden