           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300B Grill Emblem
           From: choochooch@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Ram manifold question
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      4. PCV , Breathers and Rams...
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      5. '63 Chrysler 300 Rear Door Panels
           From: mplindahl@xxxxxxx
      6. my new 300 J
           From: "Antonello Jelitro" <mopar@xxxxxx>
      7. mirror-matic 2
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:33:30 -0700
   From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: C-300 Windsheild Trim

I was traveling at a brisk pace when a large truck passed by in the
opposite
lane.  The resulting gust removed my SS windshield trim piece over the top
of the glass.  This being Oregon, following traffic stopped so I could
recover my part that was in the middle of the road.  So the question is,
how
is it held on?  It seems the piece snaps into the two upright trim pieces
on
either side.  Is/are there clips or whatever that hold it in place??

Thanks,

Frank in sunny Eugene

Message: 2