Headliner's and Brake Drums some good news?

Headliner's and Brake Drums some good news?

Hi All,

Glad to learn that Kanter's Boontown, New Jersey, will be offering
reproduction brake drums for 1957 - 1962 era Chrysler products
starting later this summer. So says Fred in the latest catalog. It
appeares they will be priced within reason too. Could be we will see
them offered elesewhere as well. That is good news.

Also right now on Ebay there is a fellow offering "correct"
headliners for 1962-1967 Chryslers if my memory serves me right. He
mentions these are correct for each year he is offering, and when he
correctly mentioned the "basket weave" pattern of the 62, I started
to think he is probably telling the truth. I bought my new headliner
about two years ago on Ebay and I think it is the same guy. In my
case the pattern was 100% correct and the material "alive" (not dried
out) and in good shape.

Tom