           From: "Angelo & Brenda Canal" <canal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: sherwoodk@xxxxxxx
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Marilyn James" <tudor40@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Shift cable
           From: Sheldon Wotring <swotring@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:12:57 -0600
   From: "Angelo & Brenda Canal" <canal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 60 vs 61 Rear Quarter

Hi,

Would anyone know if the quarter panel from a 60 Windsor 2dr ht is the
same
as a 61 Windsor 2 dr ht.  I realize the fin portion is different but I
only
need the portion from the top of the wheel well back to the rear bumper
and
down.

Thanks,

Angelo Canal
61 Windsor (practicing before starting the 59 300E)

---

Message: 2