1961 Harmonic Balancer

Hello,
Hope everyone having a nice summer? It's been very hot here in Colorado. I was hoping someone could help me, the harmonic balancer or damper as it is called in the book on my G is coming apart and have had no luck finding a new one. I thought I read on the server that someone could rebuild them. Please any help in this area would be greatly appreciated?
Thanks, Jim Rhoades