           From: "Tom Cox" <tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 300C report from Chicago
           From: fastedgie@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: 1962 nos fenders for sale
           From: DC300G@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:00:13 -0400
   From: "Tom Cox" <tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Car Transport Needed Heading to West Coast?????

In the next two weeks, I will have delivered to me in South Carolina a
300F
from the West Coast.  The transport driver does not have a car to carry on
his return back to the North West Coast.  He is willing to transport from
anywhere reasonably close to SC, NC, GA or along the route back West a car
that needs to be delivered to a location in the western US.  He said that
he
will give someone a good deal so that he doesn't have to dead-head.

His name is Jim Long and he has already delivered one car to me as
promised
in good condition.  His phone number is 1-509-251-9791

For list server instructions, go to

For list server instructions, go to

Message: 2