Thanks!

 Thanks for everything everyone did to get me back on line. I can't wait to start reading about and thinking about the Letter Cars again. I just went on a little 5500 mile drive around the States and never saw one Letter car! Unfortunately I wasn't driving mine either - had to take the family van, but next vacation, I'm not leaving my "L" behind.

Hilarie from a chilly "L" morning in Upper Lake