           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: opinion re: Chrysler 300
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      3. salvage yard directory
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300G Wheels
           From: "Jeff Gretz" <gretz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: salvage yard directory
           From: Val Jeffers <edward1108@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 300G Wheels
           From: mplindahl@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: 300G Wheels
           From: "Johnl" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: salvage yard directory
           From: c300c@xxxxxxx
      9. my 300k
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
     10. 300C rear uni & trans binds?
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 05:34:28 -0600
   From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: May be slightly off topic

Hello group,
I have a friend who owns a 1989 Shelby Daytona, 2.2L, 5-speed, black and
silver.
It's been sitting for about 3 years since the timing chain skipped a
tooth.
It now needs brake and clutch work as well.  Body appears very good for
the year.
Wheels alone probably worth $200.00, and he realizes he'll never get to
it.
Let me know if anyone is interested.  Car is in Westford, MA.
Also, can someone please talk me out of a 1958 Plymouth Suburban 2-dr
wagon project?
Needs floor pans, but body is decent.  A Christine Nomad!?  Cool swap
meet/tow vehicle.
Please stop me before I sin again!
John

Message: 2