           From: "Mark Schueller" <f41324@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Wayne Wunderlich" <texan@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: HEADWAVE@xxxxxxx
     13. Rebuilt generator for 300 C,D,E
           From: Robert Kern <mjkern@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:40:44 -0500
   From: "Mark Schueller" <f41324@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300C Front Brakes (take five)

Greetings 300 Club Members:

It seems the biggest problem with my right front brake is the brake support plate. Master mechanic George Riehl says it is shot and must be replaced. One from a '57 New Yorker will work. Does anyone have one for sale or know where one is available or possibly available? I would deeply appreciate hearing from you. Please email me direct.

The car deserves to be kept original but looking for parts for a classic letter car is extremely frustrating and time consuming. A disk brake conversion kit is available for the car. I may end up having to go that route. Just think ... all new parts readily available. :-)

Thanks for your help.

Mark Schueller

Message: 2