Rebuilt generator for 300 C,D,E

I have a newly rebuilt Autolite generator that was on my C that I
replaced with another generator. It cost me $85 for the rebuild job,
I'll make it available to the club membership for $75 plus shipping and
packaging costs. The reason I'm not using it is because the pulley that
was on it was damaged in return shipping resulting in it being chipped.
I located another pulley and 45 W Autolite generator that works for my PS
with A/C 300C. I don't need 2 rebuilt generators. You can have the
damaged pulley for free...the chipped piece is included and can be
cast-iron welded I've been told. The interesting fact about this
generator is that it was on my C and has serial numbers matching that
found on a 1959 Chrysler. Therefore it can be used on a C,D, or E. ROB
KERN

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!