           From: "Wayne Wunderlich" <texan@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Johnl" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: legbrkar@xxxxxxx
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dnkjones@xxxxxxxxxx
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. BRIGHTER idea
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:56:37 -0500
   From: "Wayne Wunderlich" <texan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300 f power source

Hi Group,

Have been trying to get the dome and map lights working in my F. The ground
wires all seem to be correct but can't find the power source.

Have looked in two manuals, one manual does not show the power source and
the other shows it coming off the map light switch, which in my car is not
correct.

Anyone have any ideas ????

Thanks,

Wayne