BRIGHTER idea

Hey all,
There's another alternative, brighter, whiter light and
d.o.t. approved if I'm correct. We've got a club member who fitted HID
headlamps to his vehicle. These are not the add in blue bulbs but true gas discharge
headlamp assemblies designed to retrofit in place of the 5-1/4 round sealed
beams.

I think they're available for both high and low beams but
I dont remember the name of the manufacturer. Big John... care to share the
details?

Mike