      1. sealed beam or halogen?
           From: smkyjoexvi@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: sealed beam or halogen?
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: sealed beam or halogen?
           From: cotejohnr@xxxxxxx
      4. Wheel question
           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Wheel question
           From: Kim M Anderson <apss@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Mating the  Wedge to the Torqueflite
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Mating the  Wedge to the Torqueflite
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      8. Synthetic Gear Lube?
           From: "John and Donna" <drjjkoot@xxxxxxx>
      9. Chrysler 300 wheels..
           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Magazine Story
           From: Gary Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Wheel question
           From: Gary Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: (no subject)
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Mating the  Wedge to the Torqueflite
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:57:14 EST
   From: smkyjoexvi@xxxxxxx
Subject: sealed beam or halogen?

With all the talk about halogen and sealed beam what did a 65 300
originally
come with as I have halogens in mine now they were there when I purchased
the
car . also I need to give the group my new E-mail address
SMKYJOEXVI@xxxxxxxxx

Message: 2
They were originally sealed beams which I still have in my L. I was
considering switching to halogen but have not done so due to concern that
the higher heat they produce could cause the glass headlight covers to
crack. Have you had any such problems?

Steve Galezowski
65 300L

With all the talk about halogen and sealed beam what did a 65 300
originally
come with as I have halogens in mine now they were there when I purchased
the
car . also I need to give the group my new E-mail address
SMKYJOEXVI@xxxxxxxxx

For list server instructions, go to

Message: 3