      1. Re: Please place on list server
           From: GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. new E-mail address.
           From: "p.e associates" <p.e.associates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Seat Belts & "Boots"
           From: Doug Warrener <dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Seat Belts & "Boots"
           From: Doug Warrener <dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. FOR SALE:  Parts from l965  Chrysler 300-L 2 Dr H. T.
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Cars Are Stars by Lefty
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      7. '57 Headliner
           From: Kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Cheap G rag convert on ebay
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Cheap G rag convert on ebay
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Cheap G rag convert on ebay
           From: "Jim Pristelski" <ajp002@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Cheap G rag convert on ebay
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. FW: parts
           From: "Phil Greenfeld" <pgreen413@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Cheap G rag convert on ebay
           From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: '57 Headliner
           From: Robert Kern <mjkern@xxxxxxxx>
     15. SV: Cheap G rag convert on ebay
           From: "Carl Westman" <carl.westman@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. K Steering Wheel  - Painting
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Seat Belts & "Boots"
           From: MRS954@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: '57 Headliner
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. RE: Seat Belts & "Boots"
           From: Doug Warrener <dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: FW: parts
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Cheap G rag convert on ebay
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: K Steering Wheel  - Painting
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. 62 & 63 Seat Belts
           From: "Mike Zagata" <mzagata@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: 62 & 63 Seat Belts
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: K Steering Wheel  - Painting
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:42:37 -0800 (PST)
   From: GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Please place on list server

Al, Try First Place Auto Products-- N. Canton, Oh. I- 330- 493- 1420  Fritz will probably want one set of yours for a match. If you miss him on the phone, leave your message. It might take a few days but he will return your call. Happy window sweeping, Jerry

Al Breitenberger <abreitenberger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Chrysler 300, NewYorker 71
I'm looking for the outside glass weatherstripping on a 4 door model. This is a 1 inch high rubber profile with some felt coating on it. On top there is a metal rail facing the door side and acts as a strenghtener. The profile screws on the outer upper doorlip along the windows. Does anyone know a source to get these strippings in lenght or off the roll. Thanks .

Al Breitenberger

Message: 2