      1. It's Emblematic
           From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 57 C  Hood hinge, springs, oil tube color
           From: "Jay R" <robodoc57@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:15:11 -0800
   From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: It's Emblematic

So I just got my two C300 emblems back from the plater.  They look really
good!  I put the decals on and painted in the black around the 300
numbers.
But I'm thinking that they need to be clear coated with something to
protect
the paint and decals.  Any Ideas?

Frank in very rainy Eugene

Message: 2