57 C Hood hinge, springs, oil tube color

57 C Hood hinge, springs, oil tube color

Thanks to Wayne G, David Z, and Owen & Jo G for the help on the inner fender color. All of you agreed. Next ? Are the hood springs and hinges the same color as the car? My oil fill tube and cap are silver, same as the engine color is this correct? I think the cap should be black? Also, I have a chance to buy a set of never used repro Chrysler wire wheels. Were they a factory or dealer option for the C ? Thanks again for all your help. I hope to have the C done by Christmas.

Jay R

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more. http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize