           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Classic Exhaust
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. new 'not' 300C
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. a better new 300C?
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:23:16 EST
   From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
Subject: 64 300K

Thanks for all the respondents to my car for sale email. I failed to put a

price on the car earlier. I will sell it for $5,500. Again, this is a no
rust
car in good condition, needing only minor cosmetics, and reinstallation of

heater core plus carb tweaking. Hate to sell, but need the garage space
and money
right now. Partial trade of a running driver considered. Thanks again,
Greg
608-779-9305

Message: 2