           From: Russ Vaughan <Pacesetter300@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 300B verses 57 Chev
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      3. Thank you all!!!
           From: Matts Wignell <wiggson@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 65L QUARTER PANEL EMBLEMS
           From: "George and Rene Ver Berkmoes" <zzub@xxxxxxx>
      5. parts
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. repro gas tanks
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
      7. 63 300J for parts, 64 parts also
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 05:15:05 -0800 (PST)
   From: Russ Vaughan <Pacesetter300@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: weight

I got a kick out of the chart. The Chrysler 413 weighs 640 and the Mopar
413 weighs 670. I understand of course, different sources.  The 670 figure
is the one I grew up with. I have a feeling the 670 figure includes
alternator, carburetor  and such.

Russ Vaughan

Roger Schaaf <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Take a look at this website for a guesstimate on your engine weight.

http://www.team.net/sol/tech/engine.html

Also covers many other engine weights

Roger Schaaf