63 300J for parts, 64 parts also

Greetings Group and Happy Holidays!
Now that our move is done and we are settled in, I have found that I have a number of J&K parts that I don't need or want. I still have the J to finish parting out, all the 3" brakes are there, the rear axle w/ 3.23 sure grip, a nice console(no tach), floor heel trim for the driver side, very nice J emblems,inner fenders for a J or K ram, no rust or damage w/ the access plates, much more. For the 64 I have a very nice grille insert, pit free chrome. NUMEROUS odds and ends for both cars, and some station wagon parts as well. These parts need to go to someone who needs them and I am out of space to store this stuff!! If I can't get any one in the club to buy some of this then it will go on ebay or to the yard for stock, so to speak. Email me direct with your needs. Shipping anywhere at your expense, or come up and pick it up.....It was only 5 below this morning, Zero that is.....
Joe Pierce 300J+K+M+others....