           From: "p.e associates" <p.e.associates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: G parts car
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fwd: RE: G parts car
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: G parts car
           From: Chuck McGill <chuxter@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. C300 on Ebay
           From: "Johnnie Slayton" <Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. new e-mail address
           From: "smckl" <smckl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 08:47:35 -0500
   From: "p.e associates" <p.e.associates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: G parts car

Good morning to all and Happy New year

    I came across a G coupe  that is complete, engine, carbs, air
cleaners, hub caps, etc. Rust in the trunk and floors, it could be saved
but . The car has a good dash,speedo and even power door locks, No a/c.
What do you think it is worth ? and is any one in need of any parts. Also
I ran across a C-300 engine complete, even has it's air cleaner, crabs,
etc. Any interest ?

  P.J.Ehmann

Message: 2