Fwd: [Chrysler300] RE: G parts car

As Long as we are on the subject, I have become aware of a 1957 C300c Coupe
that is available. The owner states that he has "too many other projects" to
complete this one. It was a Louisiana car and has rust all over, but seems
fairly complete, including new tires. Carburetors are off, but have been
rebuilt, according to the owner.He said that the front bumper and grille were
removed in order for it to fit into a trailer when brought from Louisiana to
here in the Detroit area. I have pictures I can forward if wanted. It is way
too big a project for me to contemplate, so here is his address:
Jack McCormack
c/o McCormack Motorsports, Inc.
450 Glaspie Street
Oxford, MI 48371
(248) 628-4391 Fax (248) 969-3342
_Jack@xxxxx (mailto:Jack@xxxx)
He was asking $7500, as is. I have no interest in this car, just spreading
the word. Negotiate your own price.
Joe Savard
In a message dated 12/29/2003 9:40:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,