      1. Re: Fw: past and future meets
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      2. 300 listserver
           From: "Kenneth R. Smitley" <Kens_Cars@xxxxxxx>
      3. Other Lists
           From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Need some carburetion advice for a 59E!
           From: trkosky@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Need some carburetion advice for a 59E!
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Chrysler 300M, Epilogue
           From: "Thomas Miller" <tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Chrysler 300M, Epilogue
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Chrysler 300M, Epilogue
           From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Fwd: Chrysler 300M, Epilogue
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 05:38:10 -0700 (MST)
   From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fw: past and future meets

ray;
       while i agree with you 100%, i have to wonder just how the
informer can avoid being dissed and excoriated by john h and the
''legion of purity'' for daring to post a non 300 related bit of info to
the listserver.         the censors are being quite sucessful,
listserver traffic is way down, and it seems that the pendulum of public
opinion has been lassoed and restrained in their court.
          can you suggest a cure for this? as i, for one, prefer a bit
less rigidity in the use ''rules'' and a more free wheeling discussion
of moparallia, as 300's are not my only love, but this club is my only
listserver and source of information.

                                                     JEFF
                                                      tucson az.

Message: 2