Fwd: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300M, Epilogue

Fwd: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300M, Epilogue

I bought a 99 300M for my son. Shortly after we got the car it developed a
bad vibration which was caused by bad Goodyear tires so we had to replace all
4. Last year he took it to a dealer in TN because he started to get a
vibration and noise on the way back to schoole in MA. The dealer told him he wouldn't
let him drive the car another mile or anywhere. Apparently something died in
the transaxle and the driver's wheel was about to fall off! Then a few
months ago the heat seat (driver's side of course) died. And then over Christmas
break the compressor bearing decided to go to that great bearing graveyard in
the sky. So we've had quite a few repairs for this car and none of them have
been cheap. I still like the car car but not as much as my H.

Mike Meyer