           From: "Louis M. Barrie" <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Car and Driver Mag
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      3. side bezels
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:17:22 -0800
   From: "Louis M. Barrie" <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300F parts (with A/C)

Greetings, fellow club members.  I am in need of a Heater Control Valve,
preferably NOS, and a rear power antenna assembly (obviously a good, working
unit) for the Big Yellow Bird, which is finally ready to hit the streets.
If anyone has, or knows the whereabouts of these parts, please reply
privately. Thanks!

Louis M. Barrie
Los Angeles, CA

Message: 2