side bezels

Well, we've tried to find some new side bezels for the "F" but everyone seems to be out of stock. Ours would be o.k. if they hadn't melted out of shape in that hot california sunshine... so.... we might be able to do something if we can find a set that has NOT Been drilled for their letter, OR a set made for a D, E, or G... which we can then fill and fix...
anybody got a set kicking around? e-mail me privately...

Thanks for the help.... by the way, picked up the air cleaner paint today... looks GREAT!

Ben and Elaine Meisner
in spring like Prince George B.C.