[Chrysler300] 300 E search

Hello..In search of 300 E's that I owned in the '70's (sold last one in
1984). I lived in Parma Ohio at the time (now in Medina, Ohio). Was wondering if
these cars were still around:

1.) White hardtop sold in 1979 to someone in New Jersey. serial number 000671

2.) Red hardtop sold in 1976. serial number was either 000542 or 000543. A
gentleman from Michigan called me about 3-4 years ago and he had the car at that
time. I have lost his number. Gentleman got my phone number from Jim
Bartuska.

3.) Cameo Tan hardtop sold in 1984 to someone in the Cleveland Ohio area.
cannot recall serial number. At time car was sold, there was a small dent in
drivers door. "300" numbers on the hood that are usually located on the corner,
were located on the top portion of the hood on the same corner.

4.) Green hardtop sold in Cleveland area early '80's...Saw it years later in
Cleveland ohio area sitting next to a garage with alot of fiberglass in the
body and floor boards. Was painted a dark forest green at that time with a black
top.

Any help would be appreciated. Sincerely, Dean Kriska

Yahoo! Groups Links