           From: "Gregory Moore" <gdmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: '64 300 K upgrades
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Disk brakes
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. pending auction
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. meisners mail
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      6. Parts
           From: FOR26HEMI@xxxxxxx
      7. (no subject)
           From: sjspeth6@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:19:53 -0800
   From: "Gregory Moore" <gdmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '64 300 K upgrades

Has any one used 440 HP exhaust manafolds on a 64 300 if so which manifold works on the driver side if any.  Passanger sides, I understand were all the same.  This car has standard suspension with out a sway bar I have the 7 leaf springs from Eaton and the heavy torsion bars only missing the sway bar to upgrade the handling.  Any ideas other they junk yards?

Gregory Moore
gdmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

Message: 2