[Chrysler300] 57 300c window mechanisms

Well.... Finally figured it all out with some help from Jim Krausmann and
others. One thing that a guy might want to note, is the power window
mechanisms for the doors are mismarked from the factory. The one for the
drivers side is the "R" and the one for the passenger side is the "L"......
exactly opposite of everything else marked by the factory to signify which
side it goes on. Typical Chrysler screw-up!! That was really confusing us in
trying to install the door mechanisms.

Now for one more question..... I have the following window motors:

 one EPJ-4002
 two EPJ-4004
 two EPJ-4005

All look to be correct from the outward appearances and they are all 12V.
Which ones are correct for which windows??

Thanks for all the help.....

George

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used