  From: Ryan Hill
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 5:30 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 65 300 trim questions

  Hi group,

  I posted a request on one of the other clubs sites for the plastic clips and
  pins that hold the upper body mouldings on, a set of upper fendertop
  moulding with signal indicators, and a glove box liner in nice condition for
  my 65 300. I got an email from a fella that says he has some of the clips he
  saved from a '66 as well as the fender top trim. I know the fenders are
  different but does anyone know if the clips would be the same and if the
  signal indicators and trim from the indicator back would be the same? I
  don't have a parts book yet to check the correct numbers.

  Also, if anyone has any of the parts listed and wouldn't mind selling them
  please let me know.

  Ryan Hill (Vancouver, B.C.)

  Share a single photo or an entire photo slide show right inside MSN®
  Messenger.
  first two months FREE*.

  Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used