  From: John Hertog
  To: Danny Hagen ; Chrysler 300 Club Listverver
  Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 12:22 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Brake advice needed on a 59E - reply

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Danny Hagen" <dhagen@xxxxxx>
  > Hi John
  > i made a new cap on master cylinder and from there i have a tube to a
  small
  > "bottle"in stainless steel and this is beside the power brake so i just
  fill
  > it from there easy and discret i will send some pics later
  > Danny

  Hi Danny,
  You would not believe how many identical systems I have seen over the years
  !  Many, many people have done the same thing, at different times, in
  different places, using slightly different materials.  I even saw one
  solution where someone welded a dipstick tube to the cap, and had an actual
  dipstick to measure the level of the fluid ! All in all, not a bad idea !
  One 300G I bought in 1981 had a clear plastic bottle that would allow to
  view the fluid level . Your solution sounds very elegant.

  300'ly
  John
  > i made a new cap on master cylinder and from there i have a tube to a
  small
  > "bottle"in stainless steel and this is beside the power brake so i just
  fill
  > it from there easy and discret i will send some pics later
  > Danny

  Yahoo! Groups Links

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used