Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet 2005 Hot August Nights Warning

Re: [Chrysler300] Fall Meet 2005 Hot August Nights Warning

Larry, Although you have not responded to my quarry
yet and that's OK, others have. Namely, Warren
Anderson, Gary Nelson,and Bob Jasinski. Thank you to
you three for giving me the much needed insight into
Hot August Nights and how and why it's set up as it
is. My thinking to this point has been to compare the
event to the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit which is
going on this week as I write this. 15,000 + cars and
about 1 1/2 million people and basically no
restrictions as to size or participation. The
difference, just in the over all size of the two
community's would make it impossible to compare the
two events. My error! I chose my words carefully in my
questionnaire to you so as to not offend. I hope that
has been accomplished. I'm still looking forward to
your Tahoe meet with great anticipation. Respectfully,
Jerry