[Chrysler300] Open Letter From Tahoe Meet Host

[Chrysler300] Open Letter From Tahoe Meet Host

Dearly Beloved.......Let me clarify.......The Chrysler 300 Fall Meet in 2005
begins on August 10th, a Wednesday, a few days after all the madness in Reno
with its 5000 registered "participants" plus maybe the same number of
nonregistered cars plus the thousands of gamblers and watchers.  It is 90 to 100
degrees during the day and everything is fully booked a year in advance.  I take no
responsibility for anything Reno related.  It is wonderful but it takes plenty
of stamina.  No part of the 300 Meet will include Reno.  You are on your own
for this.

South Lake Tahoe, site of the Meet is an hour's drive from Reno and 15 to 20
degrees cooler in the day and a lot cooler in the evenings when the
thermometer reads in the 60's.  If I wanted to see HAN, I would check in with our Host
Motel in South Lake Tahoe and use them to stay and drive up to Reno to see the
event and then escape back to Lake Tahoe.  You can have the same $55 a day
rate as far as I know for the days before and the days after our Meet.  I will
publish the Motel's name and phone number next week in case you want to talk to
them.

Your brother in Chrysler, L Jett

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used