Re: [Chrysler300] High cost of car shows

Re: [Chrysler300] High cost of car shows

In a message dated 8/23/2004 6:01:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We got up early to drive the 5 miles to the boardwalk.
We got our show packet and was told to just get in line to get to the
boardwalk. We did and the line was long and took forever to get there. We
actually passed the boardwalk entry point but we did not know it until our
next time around. There was no show staff to help anyone. I did see someone
at the barricade and they said that the boardwalk was full and to park in
the overflow lot. I said "Where's that"? They said "At the convention
center." Not knowing much about Wildwood, I asked "Where's that"? He gave me
directions and I proceeded to the overflow lot. This lot was for overflow
show cars and also for spectator's parking
I have done the Wildwood show a couple of times and we actually got up at
5:30 AM and got in line for the boardwalk by 6:30 in order to make sure we got
on.  After two years I gqve up on it - too many cars and too many people and no
real organization.  Charlie is right, you don't get much for yor $40.00,
except for a welcoming party the first night and maybe parking on the boardwalk.

Pete Fitch

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used