From: "Lee Meyer" <js23rob@xxxxxxx>
To: "'Val Jeffers'" <edward1108@xxxxxxxxx>; "'langendorfer'"
<langendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Chrysler 300 Club Listverver'"
<Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 1:21 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Re: 1964 300K 4 speed clutch question

Rarer yet, how many 4 speed Ram K converts are there? I tried to buy one
from a guy in the Midwest a couple years ago. Ohio or Michigan or
something, cant remember exactly. The car had been changed to a single
four barrel carb long ago but still had the inner fender panel cutouts
in it and I believe the exhaust headers as well. Lee in San Diego