[Chrysler300] Congratulations to Club Member from Connecticut

[Chrysler300] Congratulations to Club Member from Connecticut

When you page thru your December issue of Hemmings, check out the 1/2 page
color picture on page 76 of John Cote's pristine low mileage '57 300C
Convertible. His pride and joy was awarded first place in a special exhibition  of 300
Letter Series Brutes at the 2004 edition of the prestigious Meadow Brook
Concours. This event was a fantastic place to showcase our cars as it is located
just north of the huge Chrysler Auburn Hills Campus and was sure to have
attracted many Chrysler technical and executive types. Hopefully, our display
will trigger the development of an awesome welcoming party when our cars  arrive
at the marques 50th anniversary celebration at our 2005  Spring Meet.

Jim Bartuska
Founding Member

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used