[Chrysler300] C-300 engine on ebay

FYI: ebay #4505823720

Starting bid $2,000  7-day auction just started.  (Not mine)

Pig in a poke.

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300

Text of ad:

Engine number: 3NE552416

Casting number on block: 1551828(?) and E55

This auction consists of the engine with generator, waterpump, starter,
2 exhaust manifolds, pulleys, valve covers with dimples (for mechanical
cam?). Also included is the distributor with dual points, part number
1658989, Autolite 1AZ-4001G.

There is no intake manifold and no sparkplug covers.

I bought the engine as a running engine but it turns out that the engine
will not turn over, so expect it to need to be rebuilt. I know nothing
about the engine as far as when it was last started, how many miles on
it, etc. It had a manual transmission earlier, but I bought it without
the trans.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used