[Chrysler300] There IS Higher Octane in South Florida

[Chrysler300] There IS Higher Octane in South Florida

Knowing that you are in Miami, I am in Ft Lauderdale and I go to a place
called VP Racing Fuels on Andrews ave. I fill several 5 gallon containers (he
sells the real good ones there for racing) and add about 2 gallons to every
tankfull of high test. It works better than any octane boost. I use 112 octane which
is $7 a gallon. He sells 103 Octane that you can pump directly into your car
(too expensive though), 110 octane, 112 and 116 that can only be pumped into
gas containers. It took me several tries to discover the right mix using the
minimal amount of the $7 a gallon gas. I found that anything less than 2 gallons
to a whole tank of standard high test resulted in engine ping. Since I don't
drive the car a huge amount a tank could last me several months.
Best Wishes,
Russell Housen
PS Since you are in Miami let me know what shows you attend, perhaps we can
meet at Tower Shoppes one night. What model letter car do you have?

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used