Re: [Chrysler300] Gas Chemistry & other unrelated issues

Ray Jones wrote:

>Sorry John, you're wrong, It does directly concern our cars, our hobby
>and our lives.
>
>The thread has evolved, but so has the restrictions placed on us and
>our cars. The lively discussion shows that it's of interest to the
>members, and we see what others have to put up with.

In this I Side With Ray,  This Is Very Important to us.
It also shows the lack of oversight by the voting public to monitor and
have input into what
"Our Elected Officials" are doing 'On Our Behalf"
By and Large in todays Political environment, is not most all
Legislation proposed by OUTside sources, handed to Our "elected
officials" for review or modification, by those with VESTED interests?
Do Our "elected officials" Not spend more time worrying about
re-election then in doing something WORTHwhile for their community or
State???
The Political system as it functions today doesnt seem to be addressing
the Fundimental issues that have profound positive impacts.  They Spent
an inordinate time over smaller matters that are the 'Topic of the moment".

--

Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

Give the gift of life to a sick child.