Ship a 300 to CA

I need to ship a 300 from Iowa (near Burlington) to Los Angeles. Due to the
Pebble Beach and Auburn Hills shows, all of the enclosed transport companies
(Intercity, Passport, Horseless Carriage) are booked until mid September. If
anyone knows someone available and reliable, please advise. Thanks!

Louis M. Barrie