RE: Antique & Classic Show

To All Members of the 300 Club, Intl.

For those of you who live in the vicinity of Philadelphia, PA, there will be
a Non-Hot Rod or Altered Auto show on the grounds of the Franklin Mint in the
Western suburbs of Philadelphia from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM Sunday, September
9th. The exhibited cars are limited to those which made some significant
contribution to the American Auto Industry. Mary Ann and I will be there with
FiFi, our 300F coupe. We will be in the "Yellow" section of the exhibit area.
Stop by for a visit, it's free admission!
If you plan to attend and do not know how to get to the Franklin Mint, please
contact me directly and I will assist with directions.

See ya,
Tom Harkins
300s4ever