Wildcat Auto Wrecking- 62 Sport Front Clip

Wildcat Auto Wrecking- 62 Sport Front Clip

FYI all-
I was speaking to the above wrecking yard by phone,
and they mentioned they have a '62 300 Sport front
clip that is, in their words, "as good as you could
expect to get in a wrecking yard." There is some minor
rust, and they will e-mail photos to you if requested.
The guy I spoke to said they are asking $1500.
503-668-7786
email waw@xxxx
www.wildcatmopars.com

Good Luck!