300F for Sale

Friends:

Due to a personal situation, I will be advertising my black 300F coupe in
the next issue of Hemmings, which will be sent to subscribers the end of the
week. If you are interested in a very nice "restified" car, this may be of
interest. It has the original (block/heads/carbs/exhaust
manifolds/distributor) 413 installed and had 82K miles before the
restoration. Condition-wise, it qualifies as a very strong "Number Two" ,
and drivability and performance are outstanding. The subtle upgrades are
numerous and do not detract from the value of the vehicle. In any case, the
original parts (primarily transmission and underpinnings) are included with
the car, as well as a full set of owner's, owner's supplement, shop
&chassis/body manuals, and dealer's brochure. Everything is new or rebuilt,
both mechanically and cosmetically.

Please respond in private if interested or pass this on to a friend if you
think of someone appreciative of something like this. I have a full set of
photos that can be e-mailed or a set that can be sent via US Mail to a
seriously interested individual.

It is a special car. The price is $25,900.

Thanks to all,

Keith
Massachusetts