16K C Cv in Hemmings

Just curious if anyone has inquired about the C convert advertised in
Hemmings this month as having 16,XXX miles.

If so, did someone find out the VIN and the asking price?

I ask these things here because I've seen so many times where multiple
inquiries from the curious (such as me!) just firms up or drives up the
price for someone who is seriously interested in purchasing.

Or does one of our own club members own this car?

Wayne