Oct Hot Rodding

Got my copy of Oct Hot Rodding and the awsome layout of Johns Beautiful Brutes. What a collection to die for. I liked the part about "Chrysler Invented The Musclecar." I myself believe they did. Question. At a meet last year my 68 300 was judged as a reg Chrysler, when along side of me a Baracuda with a 318 was judged as a muscle car. I thought that was wrong, what do you guys think?. Chuck in Washington, Club president said 300's wern't considered a muscle car, I say they started it.